At ZUHMC, we offer a comprehensive diagnostic and treatment options for a wide range of urologic conditions. Utilizing advanced techniques and the most modern technologies available, we provide our patients with the highest quality care needed.
We treat for the following conditions:
- UROLOGIC ONCOLOGY
- Prostate Cancer
- Adrenal Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Genital Cancer
- Testicular Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERIES
- Genital Reconstruction
- Ureteropelvic Reconstruction
- STONE DISEASE
- SEXUAL MEDICINE
- Erectile Dysfunction
- PEDIATRIC UROLOGY
- Exstrophy bladder
- Posterior urethral valves
- Undescended testes
- Vesicoureteral reflux
- BENIGN PROSTATIC HYPERPLASIA: Our professional teams perform the following procedures:
- Open radical cystectomy
- Open radical nephrectomy
- Open radical prostatectomy
- Laparoscopic adrenalectomy
- Laparoscopic nephrectomy (partial or radical)
- Laparoscopic pyeloplasy
- Laparoscopic prostatectomy
- Ureteroscopy and Laser Lithotripsy
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy (PCNL)
- Cystoscopic Laser Lithotripsy and stone extraction
- Major bladder reconstruction modalities
- Management of male urinary incontinence
- Management of penile diseases and disorders
- Laser TURP
- Artificial urinary sphincter
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL)
- Prostate biopsy
Message From The Chair
Welcome to the Division of Urology at ZHUMC
Our website has been designed to keep you connected to our team and the services we provide.
We, at the Division of Urology, are proud to have recruited some of the best specialists in urology. They work collectively in an academic environment to heal, comfort, and teach as part of our mission to improve health, making our division one of the best in the country. We cover a wide spectrum of diseases in urology. We have adopted laparoscopic surgery for many pathologies whenever possible, and soon we will obtain the Robotic assisted surgery technology.
In all what we do, patients remain our top concern.
I encourage you to read more about the services we provide in our division. It is our privilege to be in a position that drives the field of urology forward and improves the health of adults and children who entrust us with their treatment and care.
Dr. Mohamad Moussa
Head of Urology Division
Mohamad Moussa, M.D.
Tel: +961-1-851040 Ext: 3364-3366