The Hematology and Oncology Division at ZHUMC provides broad diagnostic and treatment strategies for various hematological and oncological diseases, using the latest guidelines approved by FDA, EMEA, and Lebanon’s MOPH.
Our aim is to meet the medical needs of our patients, improve their health status through prevention and treatment, and ensure symptomatic and palliative end-of-life care while maintaining respect towards our patients’ dignity and privacy.
The division actively participates in the teaching and training of young doctors as part of the hospital’s educational programs.
- We treat the following hematological conditions:
- Bone marrow diseases
- Bleeding disorders
- Thrombosis and coagulation disorders
- Autoimmune blood cells disorders
- We treat the following oncological conditions:
- Head and neck cancers
- Lung cancer
- Breast cancer
- Pancreatic and hepatobiliary cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Gynecologic and urologic cancers
- Neurologic cancer
- Dermatologic cancer
Message From The Chair
Wajih Saad, M.D.
Tel: +961-1-851040 Ext: 3328/3329
Dr. Wajih Saad
- Division Chair
Dr. Hussein Sadek
Dr. Bassam Matar