The private clinics at ZHUMC are located on the third floor of the hospital, with a shortcut route from ER. The clinics have specialists who offer healthcare services in a variety of fields.
The private clinics at ZHUMC have two separate units: the Pre-Admission Unit (PAU) and the specialists’ clinics.
The PAU has two examining rooms designed to evaluate patients before they are hospitalized for surgery. Patients are assessed by an anesthetist and other specialists if needed, and undergo initial lab and imaging tests pertinent to their cases.
The specialists’ clinics have eight examining rooms that are designed as follows:
- Room 2: Dressing room, containing two beds with separating curtains
- Rooms 3 & 4: for orthopedics
- Room 5: for general and plastic surgery
- Rooms 6 & 7: for internal medicine subspecialties
- Room 8: for pediatric and OBGYN
- Room 9: for ENT and Ophthalmology
Additionally, a dietitian clinic is available and is fully equipped to take body measurements and composition.
Message From The Chair
Our mission is to ensure that constant care is given to our patients (even after discharge), and to meet the needs of patients coming from all over Lebanon seeking consultations from our specialists.
Tel: +961-1-851040 Ext: 3355