The Plastic and Maxillofacial Surgery Division at ZHUMC is one of our many dynamic and promising surgical divisions. It is staffed by five skilled, well-trained and experienced surgeons. This team practices a variety of surgical techniques with unprecedented abilities to integrate new technologies, and provide a wide range of reconstructive, cosmetic and maxillofacial surgeries.
The Division of Plastic & Maxillofacial Surgery at ZHUMC has an ambitious strategic plan aimed at collaborating with other units; such as the unit of Craniomaxillofacial Surgery for treatment of congenital craniomaxillofacial malformations as well as the Division of Neurosurgery.
Our division is also considering the development of a special unit for the treatment of burns and wound care.
The Division of Plastic and Maxillofacial Surgery provide the following treatments:
- Treatment of facial bones fractures
- Cosmetic Surgery of face: Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Otoplasty for bat ears, Lifting of face, forehead, eyebrows and neck, and Fat filling
- Wounds and skin tumors
- Reconstructive surgery of skin and soft tissues (skin graft, flaps)
- Breast reconstructive surgery after treatment of cancers
- Breast augmentation
- Breast reduction and lift
- Body contouring - Liposuction and Lipofilling
- Post bariatric surgery treatments
- Congenital malformations: Cleft lip and palate, Blepharoptosis, Craniostenosis, and Syndactyly
- Orthognathic surgery for treatment of jaw’s deformities
Message From The Chair
Walid Hreibe, M.D.
Head of Department
Tel: 00961-1-851040 Ext: 3333